Our U-Pick season ended August 1st!
Our farm is the only lavender farm in the Adirondacks. With rows and rows of beautiful fragrant and culinary lavender, we invite you to come visit to pick your own lavender.
To give you an idea of what to expect when you come and visit, below is the admission information from our 2021 season. We're currently closed for U-Pick and farm visits.
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!
(2021 General Admission Ticket Information below.)
We want you to have a safe and laven-lovely time. Please follow these guidelines for the best U-Pick experience:
- Please limit your early arrival to 15 minutes prior to the time on your ticket.
- Please park in a designated parking spot. We’ve labeled each space for your convenience.
- If you’d like to cut a bouquet, take a pair of our sanitized scissors** off the table and cut a bouquet that fits in the thumb hole of the scissors. Remove and use the attached rubber band to wrap the bouquet. Please place used scissors in the designated bucket of cleaning solution. Hand sanitizer will be available on the table for your safety & convenience.
- It helps to plan ahead! You are welcome to explore the lavender fields & labyrinth, just remember to end your visit at the designated time. Please note that the labyrinth is in the process of being replanted with a new variety of lavender this season.
- To keep everyone safe and healthy, there will be no restrooms onsite this year and our shop building will be closed. Please shop online at LavenlairFarm.com. We happily ship nationwide!
- Farm pickup of orders will be suspended during June and July so we can concentrate on the lavender plants and maximizing your visit!
- We have a rain or shine policy! In the event of rain, you may still visit. If thunder is present, we will implement a 30 minute shut down from the last thunderclap to reduce the chance of a lightning strike.***
Thank you for supporting our farm!
**To protect our plants against phytophthora (an invasive lavender disease) no outside cutting tools are permitted.
***No refunds will be issued for any reason.
Contact us at email@example.com or call Diane (973-820-3264) with any questions.